Thursday, July 14, 2011

Be still

Do not lose heart
Though all is shaken

Quickly He has come
Bearing joy in His laughter
Strength in His eyes

There is grace for the brokenhearted
Security for those who call upon His name
For all who seek His face

We shall lie down in peace
For our Shepherd is ever watchful
He watches over us by night
He ministers to our hearts even in sleep

We do not fear uncertainty
Our God is sovereign

He stirs the waters with His fingers
His breath awakes the mighty winds

My King,
This is my request
And this is what I seek
That I may dwell in Your presence
And in your steadfast love

May I be counted worthy of bearing Your name
And devote my all to the work of Your hands

All glory, praise, and honor to the matchless name of Jesus
The Lamb who was slain

No comments:

Post a Comment

for the glory of Jesus Christ

All glory and honor be to God.



contact me at karinmcvay@hotmail.com